This is becoming somewhat of a tradition… I’ll point you toward a Tom Hollingsworth post and then figure out what I want to look back on a year from now. As long as Tom’s okay with that, I am too.
This year, Tom’s New Year’s post is about content. He seems to think 2019 is the King of Content. I’m not really sure what that means, but seeing as my blogs seem to be alternately seasonal (with most rsts11 content in the winter/spring and rsts11travel in the summer/fall), I’m hoping to get a more balanced content load out there for you this year on both blogs.
You can see the new year’s post for rsts11travel, my travel-themed blog, over on rsts11travel of course.
Looking back on 2018
Looking back on rsts11 for 2018, our top-viewed posts were a bit surprising to me.
- Number 5 – What’s a commodity server? Why should you want one?
- Number 4 – First Look: Checking out the “antsle” personal cloud server with the followup on Xeon-D models also worth a second look.
- Number 3 – Cisco UCS for beginners – an end-user’s overview (from 2014, before I went to work for Cisco!)
- Number 2 – Weird Stuff Warehouse closed this weekend and similar news from HSC here
- And our top-viewed post of 2018, which surprised me, is
Five fun and useful uses for an extra PCI slot.